LaTeX for Xenix (posting sources here is a no-no)

Steven J. Husting s1h at sppy00.UUCP
Tue Feb 20 00:27:18 AEST 1990

In article <10306 at hoptoad.uucp> gnu at hoptoad.uucp (John Gilmore) writes:
>glenn at extro.ucc.su.oz.au (G Geers) wrote:
>> Well here it is. The next 14 postings contain the source...

We didn't see a single posting here, and I've been watching carefully.
If someone could help me get postings (email, ftp, anonymous uucp, usmail,
whatever) I would be in your debt forever and ever.

--
Steven Husting      "Apart from drinking himself into a stupor, the king's
OCLC, Inc.           favorite activity was shooting at flying bison which