pkzip

Wm E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at sixhub.UUCP
Wed Feb 14 15:31:41 AEST 1990

In article <33.25D795F8 at csource.oz.au> david at csource.oz.au (David Nugent) writes:

|  > Is there a PKZIP compatible out there that works under
|  > SCO 386 XENIX?
|

| Not yet, though I understand that there's one in the making.  The
| only other alternative I can see is using vpix to run the dos version...

  There is an unzip I pulled off somewhere which mostly works. I have
had a few files bomb, but about 95% of the time it works. No directory
or pack, just unzip.
--
	bill davidsen - sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX
davidsen at sixhub.uucp		...!uunet!crdgw1!sixhub!davidsen

"Getting old is bad, but it beats the hell out of the alternative" -anon