pkzip

Ronald Srodawa srodawa at egrunix.UUCP
Wed Feb 14 14:06:01 AEST 1990

In article <33.25D795F8 at csource.oz.au> david at csource.oz.au (David Nugent) writes:

> > From: glenn at stsim.ocs.com (glenn ford)
> > Date: 11 Feb 90 16:09:33 GMT
> > Newsgroups: comp.unix.xenix,comp.sources.wanted
> >
> > Is there a PKZIP compatible out there that works under
> > SCO 386 XENIX?

There is arc, a program developed at the University of Michigan.  We run
it under BSD 4.3 with no problems.  It "almost" works under Xenix, but
requires first installing a set of "standard" directory routines.  I
have it all ready to do, but am just looking for a spare hour or two
or three to do it.  Ron.

| Ronald J. Srodawa               | Internet: srodawa at unix.secs.oakland.edu |
| School of Engineering and       | UUCP:     srodawa at egrunix.UUCP          |
|    Computer Science             |                                         |
| Oakland University              |                                         |
| Rochester, Michigan  48309-4401 |                                         |
| Phone: (313) 370-2247           |                                         |