LaTeX for Xenix (posting sources here is a no-no)

Terry Hull terry at tah386.manhattan.ks.us
Wed Feb 21 06:44:02 AEST 1990

gnu at hoptoad.uucp (John Gilmore) writes:

>If you haven't checked out the sources groups, try it some time.  The
>best one is comp.sources.unix, which has the highest quality material,
>though it's sometimes slow to get something published there.

I think this is a gross understatement.  There have been reports
of > 6 month delays getting stuff through c.s.u.  Also, I don't think Rich
Salz, the moderator of c.s.u, would accept sources that were just
minor modifications to something as widely available as TeX.

--
Terry Hull
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Kansas State University