Monitor by Anvil Designs

John C. Tompkins jct at jct.UUCP
Sat Feb 3 12:53:31 AEST 1990

In article <269 at consult.UUCP>, bob at consult.UUCP (Bob Willey) writes:
> In article <826 at rupert.mdavcr.UUCP> dougf at mdavcr.UUCP (Douglas Floer) writes:
> >In the Dec 11 issue of UNIX Today, Page 8, Anvil Designs of Santa Clara
> >advertises a product called "Monitor" that sounds suspiciously like the
> >monitor posting to this newsgroup of about 6 months ago.  Anyone have any
>
> Doug, This program DOES exist and is really pretty nice.
> the info that it needs.  It takes approx. 438K to run.
                                            ^^^^

Well I'm not in the business of selling RAM chips :-). As the author
of the FREE monitor I wrote it to fit the hardware I had, 286 Xenix. I've
now moved up to 386 SCO UNIX which has a lot more useful data (and the
all important NON-segmented memory!!!) Anybody interested in a FREE 386
SCO UNIX version?

Hey, if I was interested in money I wouldn't be working for a living!

John C. Tompkins
uokmax!occrsh!jct!jct