SCO Xenix vs Interactive 386/ix

Jonathan Bayer jbayer at ispi.UUCP
Sun Feb 11 01:55:53 AEST 1990

neal at mnopltd.UUCP writes:

>->future.  What I am wondering is if anyone has had any experience using
>->either SCO's Xenix or Interactive's 386/ix operating system?  Which costs
>->less, which has better performance, which is easier to use?  Any info you

I just finished install the Interactive 386/ix os on a customer's
computer.  My impression was that it is a reliable system, but lacks
some of the polishing that SCO Xenix has.  In terms of reliability, SCO
Xenix has been around a lot longer than the 386/ix.

JB
--
Jonathan Bayer		Intelligent Software Products, Inc.
(201) 245-5922		500 Oakwood Ave.