SCO's vsh

root root at ozdaltx.UUCP
Sat Feb 10 04:55:08 AEST 1990

I've been toying with vsh (visual shell) on SCO Xenix (286)
and get the impression that it will allow customized menus/help for
specific uses.  The manual hints that this is possible, but dosn't go
into any specifics outside of basically listing overall commands.

Can anyone enlighten me further if this is possible or how flexable
vsh really is?
thanks....
Scotty
------
AIDS INFORMATION EXCHANGE BBS      (214) 247-2367/247-5609
               "Education is the best weapon"
     {ames,rutgers,texsun,smu}!attctc!ozdaltx!sysop