Xenix clear screen function..

Jeff French jfrench at photon.tamu.edu
Sun Feb 4 06:40:00 AEST 1990

Does my Xenix '286 ver. 2.1.1 have a "clear screen" funtion that I am
overlooking? Under MS/DOS the command is "cls", and on SunOS it's "clear".

Currently I have a script that cats an empty file to the screen. This works
but leaves the cursor in the lower left hand corner of the screen.

I have RTFM 'till I'm blue in the face. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Please excuse my ignorance if their is a blatently simple solution.  Thanks!