Secondary RLL controller

G. Simon Gales simon at ms.uky.edu
Mon Feb 5 01:40:39 AEST 1990

I have an integrated (built-into-my-motherboard) WD MFM controller, and I'd
like to be able to add an RLL controller.  I'm pretty sure DOS couldn't
use the second controller, but Xenix should.  Any recommendations on which
RLL controller can be made secondary easily?

--
Simon Gales at The University of Kentucky
   simon at ms.uky.edu             | 'Fate... protects fools, little children,