emulating t4014 undSCO multiscreens

Ronald Srodawa srodawa at egrunix.UUCP
Thu Feb 22 16:52:02 AEST 1990

In article <1990Feb15.124810.27123 at helios.physics.utoronto.ca> dooley at physics.utoronto.ca (Kevin Dooley) writes:
>	I want to make at least one but not necessarily all of my
>multiple screens (tty0[1-12]) emulate a tek4014 so that I can
>run graphing softwarefrom the console.  However, I can't seem
>to convince this thing to interpret the escape sequences as
>'draw a line from here to there', so I just get junk.  I this
>possible or do I have to run an external terminal in through
>the serial port?

Of course, CGI can do the graphics, so one could consider a CGI interface
to the graphics package in question.  I have the opposite problem.  I
want to use CGI from home with MS-Kermit, which emulates a 4014.  BUT,
CGI has no driver for this terminal!  Ron.

| Ronald J. Srodawa               | Internet: srodawa at unix.secs.oakland.edu |
| School of Engineering and       | UUCP:     srodawa at egrunix.UUCP          |
|    Computer Science             |                                         |
| Oakland University              |                                         |
| Rochester, Michigan  48309-4401 |                                         |
| Phone: (313) 370-2247           |                                         |