emulating t4014 undSCO multiscreens

Kevin Dooley dooley at physics.utoronto.ca
Fri Feb 16 04:48:10 AEST 1990

Hello,
	Could somebody help me with an SCO XENIX puzzle.  Even
an RTFM would be appreciated if you can tell which FM to R,
I've looked till I'm blue-in-the-face.
	Here's what I want to do:
	I want to make at least one but not necessarily all of my
multiple screens (tty0[1-12]) emulate a tek4014 so that I can
run graphing softwarefrom the console.  However, I can't seem
to convince this thing to interpret the escape sequences as
'draw a line from here to there', so I just get junk.  I this
possible or do I have to run an external terminal in through
the serial port?
		Kevin

--
 Kevin Dooley         UUCP - {uunet,pyramid}!utai!helios.physics!dooley
 Physics Dept.        BITNET - dooley at utorphys
 U. of Toronto        INTERNET - dooley at helios.physics.utoronto.ca