CGA and VP/ix

jhl at frith.egr.msu.edu jhl at frith.egr.msu.edu
Wed Jan 3 09:32:53 AEST 1990

When using a real IBM CGA card and monitor as my console under
SCO Xenix 386v2.3.2, I get no 'screen snow' doing normal Xenix
type things. However, under VP/ix I get enoguh 'screen snow' on
every screen update to make it annoying. It is almost as if
display page changes are taking place. The 'snow' is almost
always a solid square and diamond in columns flickering on the
screen.

I've looked through the obvious sections of the VP/ix and XENIX
manuals to no avail. Anyone out there every come across this problem and
fix it?

j				|%|John Lawitzke, Dale Computer Corp., R&D
Inquiring minds just wondering. |%|Internet: jhl at frith.egr.msu.edu