Computone board for dial in/out modem - anybody make it work

Aaron Burns aaron at bbm.UUCP
Fri Jan 12 12:34:04 AEST 1990

We had to take our modems off the Computone and onto a dumb serial port,
where they worked fine as in/out lines.  I called Computone on Jan 9,
and they have promised to send a bios/driver upgrade that is supposed
to fix the problem.  Our current bios is 3.00 and driver is 4.28.  If
the upgrade fixes the problem, I'll post.  Also if it doesn't... in any
event, free firmware/software upgrades shows that Computone is trying.

--
Aaron 'crash and' Burns      "Nothing I say on the net is binding
Metro Works                   to our corporation"