Xenix Multi-tape backup

David Ward dward at runxtsa.runx.oz.au
Thu Jan 11 12:01:26 AEST 1990

I am looking for a multi-tape backup utility to operate on Xenix 286 & 386
on 2.2.3 and 2.3.2 respectively. We have 40meg, 60meg and 150meg Archive
tape backup units.

The problem with tar & cpio is that at the end of a tape you get a tape
write errors at the end of a tape volume.

If anybody has any solutions, please e-mail me.

I am at UUCP     ...uunet!runxtsa.runx.oz.au!dward
        Internet ...dward at runxtsa.runx.oz.au
I am             ...David Ward > Technical Resource Manager
                               > Hume Computers Pty. Ltd.
                               > Sydney, Australia

I do not reflect light or the views of my employer and cannot be held
responible for my reactions.