Manners when asking for information

Scott Amspoker scott at bbxsda.UUCP
Thu Jan 18 03:24:31 AEST 1990

In article <438 at bilver.UUCP> bill at bilver.UUCP (Bill Vermillion) writes:
>                              I have am also of the opinion, after reading
>many of the "email and I will sumarize" requests, that often the excuse is I
>am not a regular reader of this section, etc.
Yep.  I could never figure this one out.  Somebody posts a request for
information in a particular newsgroup that he/she doesn't normally read.
Then they go on to suggest that they will not continue to read that newsgroup
for the next week or so to see the answers to their question.  Go figure.

--
Scott Amspoker
Basis International, Albuquerque, NM