tape drives

root root at ozdaltx.UUCP
Sat Jan 13 11:24:56 AEST 1990

We're considering adding a tape drive to the system.  I'd be
interested in opinions, good or bad about drives available to run on
SCO XENIX, 286, Ver 2.2.3.  I have heard Mountain and Colorado
mentioned in the past - prices are certainly reasonable (less than
800.00), but have found that DOS based equipment dosn't always
work well on this OS - not mention the lack of drivers.

Comments and suggestions are certainly welcome.
Thanks
Scotty
-----
AIDS INFORMATION EXCHANGE BBS      (214) 247-2367/247-5609
               "Education is the best weapon"
     {ames,rutgers,texsun,smu}!attctc!ozdaltx!sysop