fax for Xenix

Wm E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at sixhub.UUCP
Thu Jan 11 15:09:08 AEST 1990

In article <2705 at ucsfcca.ucsf.edu> root at cca.ucsf.edu (Systems Staff) writes:

| So with the Unifax you get to pay an extra $170 for a slower device,
| but it does have a Xenix driver and I suspect there is only a DOS driver
| for the Send Fax.

  That's a nice thing to have if you run a Xenix system ;-) I thought I
saw a fax modem which did all that good stuff and was available for
Xenix, but I can't put my finger on the ad.
--
	bill davidsen - sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX
davidsen at sixhub.uucp		...!uunet!crdgw1!sixhub!davidsen

"Getting old is bad, but it beats the hell out of the alternative" -anon