Computone board for dial in/out modem - anybody make it work

Frank Bicknell frankb at usource.SARASOTA.FL.US
Mon Jan 15 00:57:56 AEST 1990

In article <827 at bbm.UUCP> aaron at bbm.UUCP (Aaron Burns) writes:

> in any event, free firmware/software upgrades shows that
> Computone is trying.

You gotta give them credit, they do that.  They have done the
same for me on two separate occasions that I recall.  Equinox
(makers of the Megaport board) did the same thing for me.  I'm
glad to see that sort of thing happening.
--
Frank Bicknell
UniSource; 1405 Main St, Ste 709; Sarasota, FL 34236