ftp

Ronald S H Khoo ronald at robobar.co.uk
Wed Jul 25 01:47:26 AEST 1990

In article <1026 at van-bc.wimsey.bc.ca> sl at van-bc.wimsey.bc.ca (Stuart Lynne) writes:

> No. We've adb'ed the binaries to fix bugs and replaced some (especially BIND)
> with newer versions (thanks to Andy Poling who made his UnixPC port of
> various BSD TCP/IP programs available).

Arrr... is the sum total of the information you gathered to do this
1) in one place 2) for free or 2b) for sale 3) still relevant in the light
of the recent release of SCO's full-release version of their TCP ?

On that latter note, anyone seen light of the latter, and care to share
some stories with us ?

Cheers....
--
Eunet: Ronald.Khoo at robobar.Co.Uk  Phone: +44 81 991 1142  Fax: +44 81 998 8343
Paper: Robobar Ltd. 22 Wadsworth Road, Perivale, Middx., UB6 7JD ENGLAND.