DTC 6280-15T with SCO Xenix/UNIX?

gary gary at cdthq
Wed Jul 11 12:38:35 AEST 1990

davidsen at sixhub.UUCP (Wm E. Davidsen Jr) writes:
>   Ah ha! The reason it worked was because I had an old IBM CGA card in
> for debugging before putting in a VGA card. Does that ring any bells
> with anyone?

Yes, real familiar. We had lots of problems at work with Unix/Xenix
not working with some brands of EGA/VGA cards. Does the system work
with the VGA card and a ST-506 drive/card? If it does, you're
probably having a memory collision between the new HD adapter and
the VGA. I suspect the first....

Gary Heston, at home....