What type of modem should I use?

Perry Minyard 3MTA3 perry at bluemtn.uucp
Mon Jul 2 05:47:17 AEST 1990

One of our clients has SCO Xenix 386 2.3.2 running on a 33mhz Compaq machine.
They want to set up a remote terminal at another location.  What type
of modems would you people recommend?  It needs to be at least 9600 baud and
needs to be reliable. We have a couple of Hayes V-Series modems sitting
around, but I haven't had great luck using them in a Xenix environment.
I'd like to hear some suggestions from you net-folx.  Thanks.

--
"A mind is a terrible thing to taste."   | Perry Minyard
- Ministry                               | ..!emory!bluemtn!perry