XENIX + DOS = ?

SL6X7 at cc.usu.edu SL6X7 at cc.usu.edu
Fri Jul 27 03:02:29 AEST 1990

I am setting up several small (2-3 computers) computer labs that I want to be
able to run both MS-DOS and Xenix on.  I would like to link these computers so
they can at least share a printer and a modem in both environments. This is my
first experience in Xenix and I am not very familiar with UNIX but I can see I
am going to learn. We want a system that is expandable as required so data
switches probably are not the best solution. I am currently managing a Novell
386 LAN but don't know about how things would act with both environments on the
same machine or even if novell supports the xenix connection.

Please send Email or post a response if you have had any experience with this
type of setup. Thanks

--
Edgar Tooley
SL6X7 at cc.usu.edu