Need Source of simple editor

Tom Rombouts tomr at ashtate
Thu Jul 12 04:26:21 AEST 1990

In article <1990Jul07.095920.8107 at pemstgt.gtc.de> tb at pemstgt.gtc.de (Tillmann Basien) writes:
>How can tell me or send me a simple source of a editor like Norton Editor.
>I need it to install it on SCO XENIX 2.3.3.
>VI,EMACS etc. are only for expierence users.

The Austin Code Works  (512) 258-0785  sells a "six pack" of editors
for $30.  That is, full C source for six different little text editors.
I ordered it last year and was quite impressed.

Tom Rombouts   Torrance Techie   Voice: (213) 538-7108

Disclaimer:  The above opinion is my own and does not represent any
known corporate entity.