ODT and XENIX

Carmen Hardina bt455s39 at uhccux.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu
Sat Jun 16 16:50:57 AEST 1990

In article <1102 at dms.UUCP> morris at dms.UUCP (Jim Morris) writes:
>Well... as ODT is a possible/natural upgrade path for XENIX users
>(Thats what we are/were doing), I figured it would be interesting/usefull
>info for those considering the change, before they made any final decisions.
>
>Was I wrong???

No, not by any means.  I agree that it is a possible upgrade path for
*SCO* XENIX users (I included), but IMHO we shouldn't forget that this
group is intended for *XENIX* users in general.  Which includes, Intel
XENIX, IBM XENIX, Altos XENIX, etc., etc...  None of which ODT discussion
is applicable to.  Just my $0.02..

					--Carmen