ODT and XENIX

Jim Morris morris at dms.UUCP
Sat Jun 16 03:45:27 AEST 1990

>From article <8195 at uhccux.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu>, by bt455s39 at uhccux.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu (Carmen Hardina):
> What does all this discussion about ODT have to do with XENIX?
> After all, this *is* comp.unix.XENIX...
>
> 			--Carmen

Well... as ODT is a possible/natural upgrade path for XENIX users
(Thats what we are/were doing), I figured it would be interesting/usefull
info for those considering the change, before they made any final decisions.

Was I wrong???

--
Jim Morris.         {motcsd|weitek}!dms!morris or morris at dms.UUCP
Voice	(408) 434-3798