Trouble with Xenix rmail.

Ronald S H Khoo ronald at robobar.co.uk
Wed Jun 6 04:02:03 AEST 1990

In article <1298 at chinacat.Unicom.COM> chip at chinacat.Unicom.COM (Chip Rosenthal) writes:
> I prefer to hack smail to understand the execmail flags, and thus
> link /bin/smail to /usr/lib/mail/execmail.

Can you enumerate these flags ?  I found -f, and hacked around that one,
are there others ?

> You can get the other Chip's patches from a comp.sources.misc archive,
> and the other other Chip's patches by sending me email. :-)

Urk, are there _three_ of you ? I count you and tct!chip .. who's the
third ?  This is something we need in a comp.unix.xenix FAQ sheet. :-)

--
Eunet: Ronald.Khoo at robobar.Co.Uk  Phone: +44 81 991 1142  Fax: +44 81 998 8343
Paper: Robobar Ltd. 22 Wadsworth Road, Perivale, Middx., UB6 7JD ENGLAND.