Trouble with Xenix rmail.

Ed Wells edw at wells.UUCP
Mon Jun 4 19:12:05 AEST 1990

In article <1990Jun3..23459 at rdk386.uucp>, ron at rdk386.uucp (Ron Kuris) writes:
> A better solution is to get smail and install it.  It handles multiple
> recipients and completely replaces rmail.
> --
> --
> ...!pyramid!unify!rdk386!ron -or- ...!ames!pacbell!sactoh0!siva!rdk386!ron
> It's not how many mistakes you make, its how quickly you recover from them.

  I don't think so.  The old 'rmail' get renamed to 'lmail' (for local
mailer).  Then the 'smail' program gets linked to the name 'rmail'.
The 'lmail' (your old rmail) is still used for local mailings.  As far
as I know this hasn't been changed any unless their's an update that
I'm not familiar with.  Maybe someone else out here can verify this
also.