Text formatting utility (MAN pages) for XENIX.

Greg Wettstein NU013809 at NDSUVM1.BITNET
Thu Jun 7 00:51:14 AEST 1990

Dan Wynalda thought he knew of a publicly available vesion of man which might
solve my problem.  He also wanted a copy of some of my TeX utility programs.

I replied to him via e-mail but evidently my mailer grabbed an address which
couldn't be resolved somewhere downline.  By the time the mail bounced back
I had deleted the original.

So Dan if you are reading this please drop me a note and this time I will
make sure that I find and save a return address that works.  I will also
send an address where you can send some diskettes and I will tar off the
TeX directory tree that has everything you will probably want.

                                        As always,
                                        Dr. Greg Wettstein
                                        NU013809 at VM1.NoDak.EDU