VGA demos

Barry Comer 870646c at aucs.uucp
Fri Mar 30 01:39:04 AEST 1990

To all those folks that I sent some of the demos to, I just realized that
you got them in an unordered fashion. Anyone requiring these demos must
resend a request to me stating that you want them. There a 4 or 5 VERY NICE
demos that show the power of a new graphics system from JDYX. Please include
your UUCP address if possible. Please remember that these demos run on 386 machines only!!!

later
Barry Comer

870646c at aucs.UUCP

Please hurry because finals are coming up, and this account will terminate in
a few weeks.