VGA demos

Barry Comer 870646c at aucs.uucp
Sat Mar 3 01:52:17 AEST 1990

Well I received the first VGA demo from JDyx Enterprises, VERY NICE DEMO!!!
They market a product that talks directly to the VGA\EGA board for the
fastest possible speed. The really nice thing is that it allows you to
switch between terminals just like Xenix. I have a list of people that
wanted any demos that I got, I will wait until I get some more before
sneding them out.
later
Barry

P.S. To Tom Friedel at JDyx:
     Tom, as you can see I got the first demo, very nice. Please send the
      other demos now that we know that they work properly.
      THANKS ALOT
       Barry Comer
       870646c at aucs.UUCP