SCO UNIX & Mylex CPU

Wm E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at sixhub.UUCP
Tue Mar 6 11:42:29 AEST 1990

In article <1729 at lakesys.lakesys.com> deanr at lakesys.lakesys.com (Dean Roth) writes:

| I've reread the documents 10 times, pulled out the
| serial port hardware, and tried everything else
| I can think of.

  Go into /usr/sys/io/sioconf.c and zap everything but the standard
boards. Something in your system is responding to the code which checks
to see if Arnet is present.

  I found this in the docs when it solved my problem, but I couldn't
find it again just now, either.
--
bill davidsen - davidsen at sixhub.uucp (uunet!crdgw1!sixhub!davidsen)
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX