Korn shell availability?

Chip Rosenthal chip at chinacat.Unicom.COM
Tue Mar 27 14:20:57 AEST 1990

nvk at ddsw1.MCS.COM (Norman Kohn) writes:
>chip at chinacat.Unicom.COM (Chip Rosenthal) writes:
>>Aspen Technologies has one.  I got it.  [summary: I'm sorry I did.]
>ksh was part of the last microport 386 unix, and was available through
>their bbs to registered users.

There are probably licensing problems going that way.

As John Temples <jtw!john at uunet.uu.net> pointed out to me in mail, MKS
has one which is bundled with nawk and crypt.  It sounds like it's a tad
over $100 for the "Trilogy".  I haven't used it, but I'm familiar with their
"Toolkit" package, and it is a delight.  It's probably worth checking into.

--
Chip Rosenthal                            |  Yes, you're a happy man and you're
chip at chinacat.Unicom.COM                  |  a lucky man, but are you a smart