LHARC, SCO XENIX

glenn ford glenn at stsim.ocs.com
Thu Mar 15 08:19:43 AEST 1990

I have LHARC working under SCO Xenix 2.3 pretty much except for one tiny
problem.  When it tries to link the temp file, to the "archive file" it
gets a core dump.  Now, originally a function called "rename" was being
used to do this.  I changed it to "link".  Is this wrong?  Pretty sure
this is where the core dump is, cause if i manually mv the temp file to
an archive file name (dont even have to do that) i can view, and extract
from the temp file.  Any help as to where to find "rename" in the SCO libraries
or a suitable replacement would be GREATLY appreciated.  I have had quite
a few responses from people wanting copies also.  If you want a copy
please send me email *again* and I will send you the "ported" Xenix version.

Glenn
BBS:  301-972-2310
HOME: 301-972-6131
UUCP: ..uunet!ocsmd!stsim!glenn