Office automation system

eric at aplvax.UUCP eric at aplvax.UUCP
Fri Sep 23 23:13:18 AEST 1983

	As OZ is aware, I am involved in the installation and evaluation
of CCIs Office Power at a major military installation. I do not want
to comment on the package on the net, not because of severe problems
with the package (by and large we are happy with it, and CCI has been
co-operative), but rather articles tend to have a long half-life.
There are some problems that are being worked on, and if anyone is
interested, I will send them mail, but I do not want to post an
article about a bug, then have the bug fixed, but the article hang
around or get passed around for months.

	In general, the system works well, and supports electronic
mail with attachments, telephone messages, calendars, reminders,
a word processor, some data base capabilities, and some interesting
alternatives to 'vipw' and the like (did I get them all OZ?).

--
					eric
					...!seismo!umcp-cs!aplvax!eric