Office automation system

THE GREAT AND POWERFUL OZ oz at rlgvax.UUCP
Fri Sep 23 15:09:06 AEST 1983

Just a quick note:  CCI's (Computer Consoles Inc.) Office Automation system
is called OfficePower not UNIX.  UNIX is a trademark of Bell Labs, Office
Power is a trademark of CCI for its Office Automation system that runs
under the UNIX operating system.  Since I am involved with the product, I
do not think it would be fair for me to comment on it.  For an in depth
analysis of OfficePower by an impartial observer, see the latest edition of
the Seybold report which discusses OfficePower.

                                     OZ
                              seismo!rlgvax!oz