shells and balls

eric at wucs.UUCP eric at wucs.UUCP
Wed Apr 18 09:28:20 AEST 1984

[Everything you know is wrong.]

And gee.... lets go out and take 20 year-old technology and
do a really lousy port of UNIX V6 and live in the tundra
and try and to be as much like HP as we can!!!

Hmmm... here we have this 4691 color inkjet that prints a whole
150 dpi and maybe even a page every two to three-and-a-half minutes
and lets charge $12K+ for it and try to sell it to people
too stupid to know better.

Hmm... let's send out a message and offend everyone we can find on
a "network" that works because of what we're putting down and
demonstrate our ignorance and, while we're at it, make our
company look stupid, too!!!

eric
--
..!ihnp4!afinitc!wucs!eric