HOC program from "The UNIX Programming Environment"

Arnold Robbins arnold at gatech.UUCP
Wed Apr 4 05:14:38 AEST 1984

Does anyone have the source for hoc6 from the book "The UNIX Progamming
Environment" by Kernighan and Pike on-line?  How about the documentation?

I would like to have hoc, but I don't relish typing it in.  Perhaps
research!bwk could be persuaded to post the source and the doc to net.sources?
Does he even read the net news?

Any helpful info will be appreciated.  Thanks in advance,
--
Arnold Robbins
CSNET: arnold at gatech		ARPA: arnold.gatech at CSNet-relay

"Look Bruce!  It's the Bat Signal!"