RTI INGRES

eric at aplvax.UUCP eric at aplvax.UUCP
Wed Apr 11 03:51:56 AEST 1984

(I tried replying by mail, but the letter didn't make it)

	We are currently evaluating databases, including RTI Ingres. The
Unix version of RTI does lag the VMS version by about 6 months. Our
sources say that the 2.1 release for Unix should be in about a month or two.
Release 3.0 will be towards the end of the year (check with your salesman
for the latest information on release and what is in it). We have had
very good relations with RTI, they have been very accomodating in helping
us with our evaluation effort.

--
					eric
					...!seismo!umcp-cs!aplvax!eric