Help for UTS

Scott D. Allen ncoss at abnjh.UUCP
Sun Apr 1 04:25:03 AEST 1984

[*]

We here at Orlando have just installed UTS on an Amdahl 480 under VM.  UTS is
advertised as UNIX for the big guys (cute!).  We have no documentation on this
product so we need help on the following questions:

1)  Does anyone know if UTS is in its own little universe or if it can access
    data files under VM?

2)  Here's the biggy.  Can UNIX (UTS) execute a VM batch job?  If so, how?
    We have a project that we'd like VM to do the heavy number crunching but
    would like UTS as a user interface.

Thanks in advance.

                                          Scott D. Allen
                                    American Bell, Inc.                                                                                         AT&T Information Systems
                                         Orlando, Florida