my uucp

brenda at orca.UUCP brenda at orca.UUCP
Sun Dec 2 14:00:27 AEST 1984

:
	"My homegrown versions of UUCP/mail/basic netnews are in good
	shape.  As you know, it has taken me a LONG time to get
	everything working ... I've been holding off release while I
	added functionality ... Right now the only thing really holding
	up initial release is lack of installation and user level
	documentation."

Lauren has been saying this for months now.  A few years ago he was
sending out messages just like this about Marc, the Unixy system for
eight-bitters, until finally he admitted that it was never going to
happen.

Sounds like a lot of vaporware to me.