my uucp

Spencer W. Thomas thomas at utah-gr.UUCP
Thu Dec 6 07:03:20 AEST 1984

In article <687 at ihnp4.UUCP> gjm at ihnp4.UUCP (Gary J. Murakami) writes:
>3)  Some features or products get put off for years due to various
>    reasons (scheduling, technical, political, etc.).  Witness
>    paging in USG UNIX (which will come! -- someday!?!).

We just got a letter yesterday announcing release of System V Release
2.2 (or some such) which has, among other things, paging!!  Quote: "You
can run processes up to 16 MB, even if your processor has only 2MB of
real memory."

=Spencer