VME based UNIX? Wanted.

malcolm at ecn-ee.UUCP malcolm at ecn-ee.UUCP
Sat Dec 29 15:19:48 AEST 1984

From: ciprico!dan

	Does anyone out there know of any VME based UNIX systems?

Be sure to talk to Integrated Solutions.  All my literature has been
borrowed so I don't have their phone number here.  They are based
in San Jose and have a Chicago sales office.  Shouldn't have any problems
getting the number from directory assistance.

They make both Q-bus and VME based 68000 systems.  There product is in
the same class as Sun but they seem to have a nicer design.

Drop me a note if you need more information.

								Malcolm