Source for unpress

sivan at AEROSPACE.ARPA sivan at AEROSPACE.ARPA
Thu Jun 21 08:21:56 AEST 1984

From:            Sivan Mahadevan <sivan at AEROSPACE.ARPA>

	We have a program here that will "unpress" a press file, that is,
show the different "parts" and parse and list the different commands
and corresponding data.  However, we don't have the source, and I'm
wondering if some one out there has it (in public domain, of course).

	Incidently, a press file is a file of commands and data that
Xerox laser printers use to print.  I need the source for this
"unpresser" to reroute such press files to different devices.

	Thank You

				** Sivan **