NEW VLSI CAD / CALMA DL

Anderson.es at PARC-GW.ARPA Anderson.es at PARC-GW.ARPA
Wed Mar 21 19:42:00 AEST 1984

If there is any interest out there, I would like to set up a new
distribution list for the discussion and exchange of ideas, experiences,
software/hardware information, etc. pertaining to VLSI Computer Aided
Design & Layout especially on the Calma GDSII Chips system.

If there are any other Calma users out there, I would definitly like to
hear from you.  If anyone knows of more appropiate distribution lists
for this subject, I would appreciate you letting me know.

Craig Anderson
VLSI CAD Supervisor
Xerox Corp.
213-536-7299