Adventure in UNIX commands - ksh - (nf)

jab at uokvax.UUCP jab at uokvax.UUCP
Mon Mar 5 14:03:52 AEST 1984

#R:ihuxf:-204300:uokvax:6100022:000:756
uokvax!jab    Mar  3 01:00:00 1984

/***** uokvax:net.unix / ihuxf!schnable / 10:46 pm  Feb 28, 1984 */
I'm sure that everyone can agree that the korn shell rules!
Too bad that it is only available inside of AT&T, eh?

andy ihuxf!schnable
/* ---------- */

Consider this a stuffy disclaimer. This news group is NOT for discussion
of AT&T internal products, nor should it be. It is a general forum for
people running Unix and Unix-like systems, and no information should be
submitted to this group that shouldn't go to those people.

The Korn shell is something that is an AT&T program that hasn't been
announced to the "commericial marketplace". It's not your responsibility to
announce it.

(I also consider the stance "we have it and you don't" to be quite tacky.)

	Jeff Bowles
	Lisle, IL