A 'C' beautifier

Lewis Pringle lewis at axiom.UUCP
Wed Mar 21 04:21:53 AEST 1984

	I tried using 'cb' yesterday, and I discovered that it was
not very usefull.  It did absolutely nothing to format comments,
nor did it break up long (>80 cols) lines.  I realize that in not all
cases does one want to have these things done by a formatter, but it
would be nice to have the ability.  It also alows no user input as to
how he wants things to be formatted.

	Is there any, more powerfull, more flexible, C beautifier out
there ???

	I would greatly apreciate any answers (hopefully a source file)
be mailed to me and I will post the results in a week or so.

					Lewis Pringle.