COMPAQ termcap entry?

Zigurd R. Mednieks zrm at mit-eddie.UUCP
Wed Mar 7 10:59:25 AEST 1984

<>

Please don't laugh: I've got this Wang PC, and I've got this VAX,
running Unix. The Wang PC can emulate a Wang 2200 terminal.  Presumably,
this terminal, for which I have NO documentation, can hack screen
editors. It has a character set enough like ASCII to keep me happy, as
long as I don't care about delete being printed as percent-sign.  But
can it move the cursor? I don't know.  Can it do any of the other things
termcap is interested in? I don't know. Has it got a termcap entry?
Only the net might know.

Cheers,
Zig