New SRI Phone Book - (nf)

paul at uiucuxc.UUCP paul at uiucuxc.UUCP
Wed Mar 21 18:32:19 AEST 1984

#R:sri-arpa:-1748500:uiucuxc:29300009:000:713
uiucuxc!paul    Mar 20 23:08:00 1984

Please enclose my name as

	Paul Pomes, Pilot, Boomeranger*, and Guru Emeritus

for the SRI phonebook.  It would be a true honor to get questioning
phone calls at 3 PM CST when I'm not here to receive them - just like
the consultants at YOUR site.  So c'mon, send your names and net addresses
to SRI!  Be in the phone book!  It's going to be printed in 5 point type
with a black binder so even the lowliest summer student will have a little
black book.

         Paul Pomes

uucp:    {decvax,ihnp4,pur-ee,ucbvax}!uiucdcs!uiucuxc!paul
US Mail: Paul Pomes, University of Illinois
         1304 W Springfield, Urbana, IL  61801
Phone:   217-333-6262

* Yes, this is a noun rape.  Don't report me to Strunk & White.