Double-spaced text; mail pathnames

G.TOMASEVICH grt at hocda.UUCP
Sat Mar 17 00:26:44 AEST 1984

Mark Brader says my script should be
	while read line; do echo "$line"; echo; done
A variant worked fine on another PDP, but even this still swallows
leading white space on this machine.  Anyway, the 'sed' scripts are simpler.

Peter Honeyman says I should have mailed, instead of posting, my
mistake.  That leads to my question:

How does one find a mail path when the news item says something like
	from ..!abc!def!xyz
and the computer doesn't know about 'abc' or 'def'?  How in general
does one find a path to a machine?  Several times I have gotten mail
back saying such-and-such a path is invalid.