XENIX cu bugs

w2551080h2867511 bobw at ncoast.UUCP
Thu Sep 13 12:39:04 AEST 1984

()
We at ncoast, and I personally at my company with a similar Model 16
have used cu successfully between these systems without errors with
files as large as 100K.  We have used uucp between the same systems
for almost a megabyte of binary transfer at a time, all at 1200 baud.

Most of the time, the system was lightly loaded ( uucp about 4am) but
I have done cu transfer with 3 users on, 2 running heavy disk I/O and
runcobol.

Reply by mail if we can be of assistance.  By the way, we have been using
1.3.2, but used 1.2.0 back then as I recall for some of these transfers.